Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR


I want to lose weight merely cos I want 

to look good in clothes..
to feel good about myself.. 
to give my self esteem a little boost..
to prove judgmental people wrong..

is that really too much to ask for? o.o

Being in fencing didn't make me thinner but it made me a little more muscular that what I used to be. Is this what I really want?? I find myself being too masculine is kind of a major turn off to me haha. Not regretting that I made a dream come true but worrying if this is what i'm willing to sacrifice for that dream. Well human definitely is contradicting huh? 

Running more definitely~ I don't have to have big muscles. I just need my fats to go away!!! Plus it really sucks when you have judgmental relatives that tell you "YOU ARE FAT" straight in your face.-.- What makes you think that i'll forever be this chubby??

It doesn't seem too much to ask for I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment