Monday, August 26, 2013

EXAMS ARE OVER. FINALLY.

Yooooooooo! 

Exams are finally over and I feel super relaxed now. The tension and anxiety within me vanished and i'm getting a good night's sleep again. Trying very hard to make my horrendous outbreak of pimples on my forehead vanish too. Its ridiculous. Haven't had such a bad breakout since a very long time ago. I don't know what made it come back but i'm assuming that its cos of the lack of sleep and exam stress. Now that the exams are over, I expect them to vanish as well. Hehe.

It has been a long two weeks or so and loads of things have been happening. Life's pretty good and i'm on my way to enjoy my holidays~ 



Anw, pretty right!! It took me a little more effort than usual to create this amazing breakfast~ Yumyum for my tummy! <3 A good breakfast for me to start my day right cos I was still studying for my finals when I made this. :P


Late night studying with Xiaoqi at Fajar Mac! Ended up missing my last train home and had to cab back. :(


明天以后, an amazing song that's on replay now! ^^


New favourite snack, breakfast! First saw it while watching Joey Graceffa showing everyone what stuff he has in his kitchen and I thought I should give it a try since i'm a really berry person and ended falling in love with it, despite i'm not a huge fan of almonds. Next thing I should try out soon (also influenced by Joey Graceffa) would be almond milk. I think it's going to be really good with my Blueberry Morning cereal. :D 

Oh ya should totally check out who Joey Graceffa is on Youtube. I find him really entertaining. Hehehe. Joey Graceffa



Deciding if I want to dye my hair again~ Looks damn brown under the sun though hehe.<3


Last paper for the sem~ I'm dead tired. Face is just in such a horrifying condition help meeeeee~ TT


Went out with Ben Loo like one day after exams and we went to Tiong Bahru for lunch and then watched The Girl In Pinafore. Typed a really wordy caption on Tumblr cos I didn't want to make it into an individual blogpost here. Tumblr Post

Anw, that place was really cool and I really loved it. Definitely going to check out more of such places in Singapore in the future! Going out on dates and meeting up with friends should not be restricted to only shopping centers! That's just too mainstream and boring~~ 


Okay needless to say, this must be really good otherwise why would I even mention it right~ Cranberry White Chocolate Vienna from Tiong Bahru Bakery. ^^


Managed to catch a glimpse of the sunset with Ben Loo that day. Was saying that the ring of light dispersing downwards (apparently my phone is not giving the view enough justice) from the clouds made it seemed like an angel is about to descend on Earth like what you would see in dramas or movies. xD 


Amazing amazing restaurant in Malaysia. It was the first time I tried eating in a place like this but it was a really fun experience. I can feel my butt vibrating non stop throughout the entire meal cos of the filter system of the "fish tank" that is apparently shaped rather extraordinarily. :P 




Had a good time eating and shopping but I felt really happy being back at home cos I feel more than just secure being back at home. Probably cos I know this is where I belonged to and its the place that I grew up in and its my home. I wouldn't give anything in exchange of my home. I am glad that I was born here and this is where I shall be.  :) 

Actually was just back from Malaysia and i'm like super tired. :P So I guess that's all~ 


Oh probably my favourite video in these few days. By Anthony and Kalel~ Damn cute!! :D 

Baiiiiiiiiii~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment