Tuesday, July 8, 2014

NPF BONDING CAMP 2014

Just back from a bonding camp and it was amazing. As much as I didn't really want to attend, I did, and I think it was the wisest choice ever. I opened up more to the current batch of juniors and I didn't feel as socially awkward as I thought I was. Okay in fact I still think I am. Just somehow I clicked with them. Not sure how, not sure why. But I guess even friends require some sort of chemical reaction to take place I suppose. The chemical equation was just appropriate and balanced I guess. If you get what I mean hehe. 

All in all, it was fun, I feel accepted and pumped up for the near future. I see my plans and stuff becoming clearer and i'm beyond happy. Not gonna blabber too much, just gonna let the pictures do the talking. :)















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment