Monday, November 17, 2014

A WEEK IN SUMMARY.


That day, when it started pouring after school and I decided to walk a little in the rain. 
Feels SO good. At least for that moment. :)


Ridiculously tiring workout but I think I might need a little more of it.


Fooling around during practical with my CBE sista.<3


It was a day with an amazing sunset, hence the photo inspiration. 


Yanyou's birthday. One of my best bro in class. So thankful for his existence. :)


Still can't believe everyone is under the cookie run spell. Sigh. 
Best group of bros in poly though.<3


Just a random doodle in class. 
As much as I wish to, I still can't really concentrate in lectures.
Doing better though! 

Still thinking about exploring the currently non existent artistic side of me. 
:) 


Had a lunch date with mum.<3
So sinful but it's long gone so I shall self delete the fact that i've eaten it. 
*deletes*

;)


Had a little retail therapy with mum after our lunch date. Hehe
Feels so nice to shop properly for once.^^

Still pretty much "taking a break" from everything. I'm very much aware that it's probably time to put a stop to all the negativity now. But hey it really isn't all that bad. Really. I've came so far from months back. Just feel the need for more time to myself. It hasn't been easy and I know its not an excuse to be like this but i'm not giving up. In this aspect, my mental strength has always been in abundance. I truly love and enjoy life so much to let things like this extinguish the passion that I have for living. I'm just taking it slow, to take a break, and to make sure that I really leave everything behind.

With that, i'm really thankful for everyone that has always been there for me. Friends that understand and allow me my space. I know it has been taking quite a while, this alone time for myself kind of thing. But I really think it's necessary. So, i'm thankful for everyone that didn't just leave when I needed to know that they are there when I need them, even when I don't necessarily pour myself out all the time. 

Guess that's just me. 

Anw, just a little update. Recently having loads of reports on hand I sometime's feel like i'm drowning in all that workload but sometimes I feel happy to work. LOL It's the last few months of my poly life and omg can't wait for this to end but yet I can't bear for this to end. Now that I think of it, since i've only got such a short amount of time life in NP, why should I even waste time and energy being depressed omg. Such a fool. LOL

Current random thoughts: 
I can't wait for Christmas to come! 
Should I sleep already or should I write a set of notes for tmw's lecture first? LOL 

J.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment