Friday, September 21, 2012

LEAVING BEHIND

When I decided to start afresh and leave the past behind, I struggled for quite a while because of the unfamiliarity that I knew I would be greeted with. I knew it wouldn't be easy. I knew it wouldn't be always smooth-sailing. But I did. And if you ask me whether I regret leaving what I was familiar with and walk into a future of uncertainties, I would say no. Well, at least up till now, no. 

I know we all tend to get over-comfortable with what we are familiar with and have this difficulty of walking out of that "comfort zone". But you'll never know what kind of opportunities there are, waiting for you to embrace them. I have known a lot of new people since then, while getting to know some others even better at a deeper level, not to forget, the new things that i've learned is also amazing. 

I'm probably not the closest with my coursemates, nor am I the best in studies, (I did pretty badly this time round), but I genuinely have some of the best seniors in fencing. Life has opened up a whole lot of opportunities for me now that I think of it. I may not be in the best situation right now but at the very least I have people that truly cares for me that's "watching over" me and taking care of me. These people are like my guardian angels, sent to my side to help me brave through this not-so-pleasant period of my life and I feel blessed in a certain way cos like I said, i'm definitely not in the best situation now. 
Extras: 
So ya. Happygirl95 is really happy today cos I ate two of my favourite food today. 
#01. Ban Mian for lunch
#02. Spaghetti for dinner
And, I ate both meals with my seniors and had a lot of fun. So now you know why i'm happy. Hahaha. 
Okay i'm going to sleep really really soon hopefully, cos i'm having a Epee BBQ gathering at ECP tmw!! Excited~~ I know we are all going to really enjoy ourselves and have a blast! Shall share more about the gathering when it's over. Hehehe.
Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment