Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LOSING FAITH

Okay so i'm supposed to be going out with helen today but we cancelled the shopping trip yesterday cos we wasn't even sure if we could both make it. Or rather, if she could make it. So in the end I decided to do some vintage floral nails while i'm rotting at home and just nice, helen decided to call me and she said that she can go out alr. Ahhh!!! My vintage nails!! I didn't even finish them. LOL. In fact I only started with my left hand and since i'm going out, I won't have enough time to finish them alr. Yes. I wiped them all off. :( Oh wells~~ Shall do them on friday or smth. Or maybe even tomorrow! :)

Oh and yes. I'm damn afraid for history to repeat itself. So i'm pretty lost right now. Once bitten, twice shy. Is it going to be the same or is it going to be different, I really don't know. Life really does have a way of making you lose faith in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment