Thursday, September 27, 2012

HOW IT ALL CAME ABOUT

Okay its this awkward start of a blogpost again.

My URL is www.remember-cherish-await.blogspot.com and my blog title is Past. Present. Future. I cannot really remember how I came out with this link of the URL and the title but now that I look at it, I really can see the meaning behind everything. And i'm happy to say that I really like it. 

Its like a reminder for me to remember the past, cherish the present and await for the future. Its really what we are supposed to do in life, remember the past mistakes and learn from them so as to lead a better life from then on, or you can also say to remember the past memories that you'd hold dear within you for a really long time. Cherish whatever we have in the present as we hold onto the memories and not look back or anticipate too much for the future cos we are most vulnerable to losing something that we have at the moment when we try to multitask and lose focus in life. And last but not least, to await for the infinite opportunities that we may meet in the future, not losing hope even if we may not get what we want right now. 

I once wanted this to be a platform to carry out the above 'philosophy' as I share my daily life with many others out there but after a while I thought it became too much of a personal platform and the plan backfired. Plus as i'm still schooling, I find it really hard to maintain everything at its tip top condition. And i've lost interest in blogging for a while and stopped altogether. I actually didn't think that I would resume with blogging during the 'rest period' but I did eventually, hoping that probably one day i'd still be able to achieve what this platform was meant to be from the start. But right now i'm just really happy to be able to write about absolutely everything under the moon cos I don't have a lot of opportunity to write stuff like this since I entered poly. 

This brings me to my next point. I actually love writing stuff like this for leisure purposes. I once planned to make writing as a career but I didn't quite walk towards that goal in the end. Its not really a regret for me cos i'm still writing as I continue to maintain this blog very much for leisure purposes. And it definitely feels great. I don't expect myself to be some awesome and so called professional bloggers like Xiaxue or whoever. Its very much a place for me to rant now. Oh but I can't really be a good writer cos I have difficulties with certain topics. Can't really name the 'forbidden' topics now but yeah there are things that I really cannot write about. Otherwise I would have gotten an A for my o levels english language. Haha.

There are a few blogs that I read and kind of enjoy reading them for their content or for their styles and I admire them for that, though at the same time I know they must have put in a lot of effort for them to be where they are right now so it all boils down to the opportunities that happen to come your way as well as the effort that you are putting in to get what you ultimately want.

Okay I didn't expect this to a such a long post but oh well~ Shall show you what I got today.:D


Shall end this post with this pair of sandals that I bought at Jurong Point today, with helen. ITS SO PRETTY I CAN'T EVEN. I know it probably doesn't look too pretty over here but it is!! I don't know but I really love this pair of sandals the moment I lay my eyes on it. I bought it at $19.90 from Leather Atrium if I never remember wrongly. Its a discounted price and I thought it really worthed the price cos it is handmade if i'm not wrong and its supposedly made of real leather at the soles. Which I guess explains why it feels so comfy when I wore it and the straps!! They are like braided strings I would say and the strings reminds me very much of friendship bands. Its just a perfect casual pair of sandals suitable for jeans, shorts or a casual dress. Very versatile and together with comfort, it beats it all.

Okay byeee. Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment