Thursday, September 6, 2012

NOW AND BEFORE

陪你去看流星雨落在这地球上 让你的泪落在我肩膀。
让你相信我的爱此刻为你勇敢 你会看见幸福的所在。

--流星雨 F4

This has been one of my go-to songs recently. I know its a really really old song but it never failed to touch me, believe it or not. The thing I like about it is that its very simple and straight to the point kind of song. You get the meaning behind the lyrics without having to pull out your brains and search for the possible images and meanings to fit the words. Its the song for days when you don't want to waste your brain cells to think over lyrics. Most importantly, there's a weird warmness that radiates out of the song. And I like it. :)

Anw, I feel like i'm going back to the introvert me like how I was in the past. And that scares me. When I was younger, I cannot look into people's eyes when I talk to them. Don't ask me why but I just can't. I feel extremely shy and awkward when I do that. It makes me feel insecure about myself. And no doubt, just like any other girl out there, I have tons of insecurities within me. But it changed at a certain stage and I realised that its actually coming back again.

Or maybe it only applies to certain people. Like there are people that can make me look at them without having to feel awkward. There are. So I guess its about people after all.. I love people that are able to break and look through my outer wall that I unwillingly set up around myself.

Oh well. I'm seeing Meixin at west mall later. *claps claps* Supposed to be a "study date" but since I don't have anything to study now, I shall be there to disturb and distract her. *evil* I'm looking forward to it for some reason. Haven't seen her in quite a while alr. :) 

Feeling extremely tired. 开始很美,结束很累。How true.

No comments:

Post a Comment