Friday, September 14, 2012

RESULTS

14 September 2012. Ngee Ann poly releases the results of our August examinations. I can't believe it actually makes me so nervous till my heart was pounding in my chest when I was logging in to NPAL portal. 

And then the truth hits me. Not even a pathetic little A anywhere to be seen. Life really has its own way of turning you upside down. Really. 

I'm already not in a good mood and people have to ask me to stop going for fencing but there's something they won't understand behind the reason I make myself to go for trainings even after every training I feel like my legs are absolutely going to break. Its not the attendance or the rules that's making me go for training. I'm really going cos I like it.

Its something that others won't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment