Monday, September 17, 2012

HEART TO HEART

Had a heart to heart talk with Helen ytd. It was kind of an unexpected one to be honest. A lot has been going through in her life and her amazingly strong personality and the way she looked at the situation is an inspiration to me. Its really what people would say "there is always a brighter side to everything". But then again, everything's over and I believe things are improving. :)

Bad things happen not always for a bad reason. That's what i've learned.

So had a heart to heart talk with helen cos she asked me to call her. I think she was bored for some reason. LOL. So I called her and started crapping and led to something else. I can't believe I actually agreed to share everything with her. EVERYTHING. And she of course agreed too and she did, telling me about absolutely everything that happened recently. Its a whole lot of things tgt all at once I would definitely breakdown if it was me. But it seems like we both realised what we really want. Which I feel a strange sense of relief after that. Its like I finally found a balance in school and my life.

I need someone to control me. In every aspect of life. I like to be controlled and not be over cared about. Its funny that I haven't realised this after so long. I need someone to tell me what to do but leave the final work involving my own independence to myself. I need someone to make me feel okay even when things are not. And you know what? Helen seems to be that person right now. :)

And I guess I would classify Helen as my soulmate? I don't know if its too much to classify her as a soulmate but her level of frequency and my level of frequency is very very amazing. Even my childhood friend of about 14 years now, I don't think we have that kind of connection yet. And to think we actually fought really bad a few years ago and now we are still best of friends. I really appreciated that fate brought us tgt and allowed us to create so many memories.

Seems like this post is dedicated to her then. Hahaha.

Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment