Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NOMNOMNOM.

YoooHooooo~~ I'm so in love with a few things recently and I just cannot get enough of it. Okay first of all, my appetite has been so freaking huge I can't believe. Like some second puberty stage or something if it even makes sense. Just yesterday night, after having my Chicken Marinara spaghetti with Janice and Jiayun at Jcube, I went home and in the middle of the night, I started munching on gummies. Believe it or not, I finished the whole packet of gummies and went on to make myself a cup of hot milo and ended up eating 2 packs of cream crackers. Thats a whole lot of fats. Oh god. After which, I went straight to sleep with a full tummy. Crazy.

Okay back to my point. I'm in love with Cheerios, thats one, and basically banana flavoured stuff. I drank a bottle of banana milk yesterday and I had a weird craving for banana cake today. Bananas~ <3 Next would be spaghetti. I love love love spaghetti so bad recently and have been eating it alot really. Can't get enough of it.<3 Next would be gummies. I love the Australian brand of gummies which isn't exactly cheap cos its like 99% fat free or something. That's cos I got influenced by one of my seniors and she love gummies too. She always bring gummies for training and sometimes she will treat us to gummies and that's how I came to know this Australian brand. Gummies~ <3 

Sigh. So now you know how bad my eating habits are. Eating and eating and eating non stop seriously. I swear i'm chubbier now. :( Oh well~ Going for training soon. Hopefully i'll burn my fats away today!

Oh ya. I have a Epee BBQ gathering at ECP this saturday~~ Happygirl95. :D *excited face*

That's all for now! 

Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment