Saturday, October 27, 2012

I LOVE YOU


One of the precious person in my life, been through so much with me and after coming a long way together, here we are, as good as before, or maybe even better. I love you Helen ho~ <3

Was at Jurong point for my dental appointment and met helen for window shopping. Waited for this girl for almost 3 hours! But its okay~~ ^_^ She had something on so not her fault. Hehe. Went shopping first while waiting for helen to come and felt so unhappy cos I couldn't buy things that I wanted to buy.:( I didn't want to spend too much money today but in the end when I shopped again with helen, she convinced me enough to make me buy another dress. Bought another dress that is tribal printed and is in like a pastel pink and taupe shade. I'm afraid that it'll be a little too long for me but i'll only find out after trying it on. Hehe. 

Been looking out for dresses a lot recently cos I think I really like wearing dresses on shorter days cos its so comfy and makes me feel extra girly. My mum seems happy to see me wearing dresses cos when I wore mine to school on thursday, she said "Didn't I asked you to buy more dresses to wear long ago?" Haha. Guess all mothers like seeing their daughters dress like a girl.:P Long long time since I last wore a dress and my female instincts are back I guess. Typical girls should wear dresses mindset is back! 

Saw a few Adidas bag that looked pretty yet are quite affordable as well. I'm hoping to get it to keep my fencing suit and stuff cos mine broke alr.-.- And a hoodie too maybe.:)

P.S. I had macarons for the first time today! (strawberry. caramel and tiramisu flavouured) And had pudding milk tea from OK TEA. Absolute favourite!

Cheers.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment