Thursday, August 15, 2013

EXAMS OFFICIALLY STARTED.

Its 9:46PM, 15th August 2013. Officially the start of my final exams fro the 3rd semester in Poly. Woohoo~ *just kidding* Not that excited actually. 

Today shall be the start of the war between my current modules and myself. Its a one man fight yo~ Hahaha.

Way too tired recently omg. Just stayed at Yanyou's house with Xiaoqi and Shaojun the night before to study. Not quite efficient for me cos I was so freaking sleepy. Zzzz
Haven't been doing a lot of stuff lately, other than studying and watching videos sometimes. Hehehe. WULAS ftw~ <3 WatchUsLiveAndStuff (Anthony and Kalel's channel) (LOVE THEIR VIDEOS)


Awkward retainer-in-my-mouth face. LOL And my ever so disgusting one-eye-closed face. xD 


Despite the crazy mundane lifestyle now, never forget to run! Even though I don't have a lot of time to spare recently, I still feel like running every now and then. I feel like its a need to stay active despite your busy schedules. Partly because I don't want to be the first to collapse when training resumes. I don't even know if I still know how to fence. TT

Anw, this brings me to the thought that I have in , my head for a while now. 

One and a half years ago, I went ahead to learn fencing and I experienced a lot through my training. I would say that i've fulfilled one of my many dreams already. :) Not that I don't want to fence anymore, but I honestly don't see myself continuing to fence after I graduate. Well of course, unless I manage to get into University and maybe i'll join fencing as CCA again. BUT, now I feel like trying something new alongside fencing. And this thing that I have in mind is absolutely nothing to do with fencing but it has also been something that i've wanted to try for the longest period of time. 

I have always envied people who got the opportunity to dance when they were young. Regardless if its ballet or dances of any sort. I find that there is a kind of grace to a dancer's movements and postures. And I envied dancers for that. I wouldn't exactly call mine a passion for dance cos honestly I haven't exactly been exposed to dances of any sort. I purely just admired the grace and elegance. And I honestly wish I could have it. :) 

So, I was thinking if I should go pick up adult ballet while i'm still considered at my prime age. It's probably the final chance that i'll ever have in my entire life LOL. Any older and i'd be as stiff as a rod. Not that i'm very flexible now huh~ Still thinking. :) 

Never thought sports would ever be for me but I went ahead to try out table tennis and fencing. Now, running is part of my routine every now and then. Which is the main reason why I think its still possible for me to pick up a dance. :) 



HAHAHA anyways~ Have a look at the cutest classmates of mine. xD Took by our dear weitian during lunch today. *HONG MAO DAN*


Hatred for our first paper today. It was so damn long and we all had a hard time finishing the paper. TT I didn't finish too. No doubt about that. :( So we ended up tearing the question papers into shreds to vent our anger.xD *Craziest moments* RP ftw~ <3



Wasn't in the best mood so I went for a run alone after school. You know how a run by yourself sometimes can make you sort your thoughts out? It does for me and I enjoy having my silent moment all by myself. Especially on moody days like this. But on other days, i'd love to have a running buddy! :) 

Not a happy girl today. :(


Pretty number of views on this platform huh~ Hehehe. On the 15th of August 2013! :D

Okay got to go to bed soon. I'm really tired today. :( 
Anyways, baiii~ 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment