Thursday, October 4, 2012

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT, WITH GAVIN

Crab meat fried rice or smth. From Crystal Jade.
Xiao Long Bao from Crystal Jade. *xing fu*
MY DARLING.<3
Going into a shop on purpose just to borrow a chair to sit.
my darlingS.<3
全家福. :D
Wait. Still got this. Haha. All thanks to Szelim.:D
04102012. Had a shopping date with Helen, Eliane, Szelim and Gavin. It was actually yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Supposed to meet the girls at Bugis, 11AM. But apparently I overslept and reached there only at 12NOON. *Oops* I called Helen when I reached Bugis and asked where they were. She told me they were at Crystal Jade waiting to have lunch. I was like.......you serious?? Crystal Jade?? A bit shocked cos I didn't want to end up spending my money on food. I was prepared to get some clothes for school you see. Luckily we didn't really order a lot and it only summed up to about $9.50 per person after we ate the Crab meat fried rice or smth and 4 Xiao Long Baos each. The fried rice was nice. But the Xiao Long Bao was nicer. The "soup" inside was so so so so so so so so sweet, if it even make sense, and the taste really made me wanna go AWWWWWWW hahaha. It was very very satisfying. Well at least the taste made me forget about the price for just a little while. Hehe.

Chatted a bit at Crystal Jade and went to Bugis street to shop. Its funny seeing Helen going insane over her obsession for those cottony-button up-flowy shirt. (I can't describe.) Cos there were crazy lots of those kind of shirts. Haha. And Eliane!! She is so quick in deciding whether or not to buy smth and she got herself 4 pieces of clothings in the end. I think she got a tribal printed dress, a green ombre shorts, a sleeveless top with helen and our Moustach "Friendship shirt". Szelim bought the least amount of things but I believe she spent quite a bit at the end of the day. Hehe. Yesterday was a very satisfying day for the few of us cos we bought a few items each and no doubt, I also bought something for myself. *Beams* The excitement is still there. LOL. Bought a long sleeved pullover cos it looked so pretty hanging there and I loved its knitted pocket detail on the front, bought our Moustach "Friendship shirt" and last but not least, I bought myself a dress that didn't even existed in my wardrobe for the past few years. It was a casual cotton dress in kind of like a navy blue colour.

I actually didn't own a dress anymore when I grew up. Amazing but true. Cos I used to really love wearing dresses when I was a lot younger cos I thought it made me feel extra girly cos to me, girls were supposed to wear dresses and boys are supposed to wear pants. Well at least that's how it should be in fairytales. But as I grew up, the only dress/skirts that I own was my school uniform. And this began when I was in primary school, so it really has been like a few years since i've really worn a dress or a skirt other then my school uniform. (Excluding prom here. I actually still really love my prom dress so... Hehe.) So i'm really really happy about my purchase and I didn't even spend a lot. Think I spent slightly over $30 for my clothes. :)

Okay Gavin was probably bored the whole time he was shopping with us. We just kept walking and walking, kept shopping and shopping and he followed us along the way and just catch a glimpse of some of the men clothings without buying anything. How can he possibly resist the temptation??? Okay maybe that's just guys. Haha. They aren't shopping freaks like us. LOL. And asking guys out on a shopping date isn't really the smartest thing to do but still, we get to spend time together. :)

After shopping, Gavin actually left first and the rest of us went over to Jurong Point for dinner. Ate dinner at Kopitiam and I enjoyed my bowl of beef noodles. Satisfying feeling again.^_^ I kind of find the contrast between our lunch and dinner subtly hilarious. Crystal Jade and Kopitiam... Hahahaha.

The day ended just like that and  I believe we all had a really great time. These are the people that made up part of my circle of friends and accompanied me to where I am now. :)

Love you guys~ <3

Photos from Helen.

Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment