Saturday, October 6, 2012

NS GRADUATING PARADE & MY BROKEN BLADE.

Woke up really early today to attend Yongchee's graduating parade and I was kind of really looking forward to it cos i've never been to one before and there isn't really anyone around me that is of the right age to go for NS yet. Used to only have friends of the same age and I haven't been to any of my cousin's as well so its really the first time.

I really liked the feeling and the atmosphere of the graduating parade, held at the floating platform. It's really impressive to be honest. And just as what I thought, the scenes in my head really did became reality. And that was when the NS men threw their hats into the air at the end and when parents and friends went down to meet the NS men, these two scenes was exactly how I thought it would be and the feeling is really really awesome. Heartwarming to an extent. Hehe.

So I really appreciated having the chance to witness the graduating parade of the NS men. Definitely a brand new, memorable experience. :)

BUT, went for training after lunch and while fencing, MY BLADE BROKE. As in like not broke into half or what but the tip came out. MY BLADE IS STILL SO NEW OMG. 

*heartbroken* 

*sad*

I was really really very sad cos I never knew or expected this kind of thing to happen so soon. And coach couldn't fix it too so I have to wait till next week when he'll help me with it again. I think I really spoiled my own blade. TT To make things even worse, I borrowed Suyuan's blade and spoil her's too. WTS. Made me guilty ttm! Luckily coach could repair her blade so she still has a proper blade. But I don't... :(

Oh well. 

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment