Wednesday, October 17, 2012

STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN

Starting all over again, doesn't mean in a bad way. I'm trying very hard too learn my mistakes from the past and hopefully I get a better future. First few days of school have been really hactic, constantly rushing around campus to get from this lecture hall to that lab and then to somewhere else again. But luckily, the lesson content isn't really very concentrated yet cos we still don't really have our books with us yet and we don't even know what the module is really about and what to expect. It still feels very much like an orientation week I guess. Like first day of poly life a few months ago. Just that this time, we don't really have a problem finding our lesson venues. 

Haven't really been blogging lately cos there really isn't a lot of things happening in my life at the moment, as expected right before school started. Had so much to write about before cos it was the holidays and everyday is simply just an excitement, whether or not I go out, exciting things still happens. Gonna get a lot more busy after the first week and I feel like i'm geared up for it but i'm not too sure yet again. A lot of the modules are really not my forte and I feel like it intimidates me alot. Haha. But not to worry, i've been being a really good girl and trying very very hard to not fall asleep during lectures and tutorials. Plus, i've been diligently following the lecturers as they bring us through the syllabus. 

Good girl right?

Hahahahaha. I know I am.^_^

I hope life gets exciting soon! 


Okay here's a super cute picture of spongebob and patrick together, for you. *squeals* LOOK AT THOSE SUPER PINCHABLE CHEEKS. Got me even though i'm not a fan of spongebob. Hehehe.

P.S I really miss wearing uniform though.. I'm envy of the JC students! :(
AND AND AND!!! OMG MY ELECTROTECHNOLOGY LECTURER TOTALLY LOOK LIKE THE CLONE OF MRS TAY. LITERALLY CLONE SIA. Only difference is she doesn't yell at me and collect my ez link card and ask me stay back after school to do corrections and pick on my fringe every single time! (Cos I have no fringe for her to pick on anyway hohoho) WAIT. MOST IMPORTANTLY, HER HAIR IS TYPICAL MRS TAY HAIR. Haha. The good old days omg.:')

Cheers. Will be back soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment