Wednesday, January 14, 2015

AFTER POLY, THEN WHAT?

As much as I am having loads of fun planning for post poly grad trips and what not, its probably time to face reality as well. 

The question is: To register for University, or not?

I honestly can't make up my mind, as far as university goes. I genuinely see the need to have a degree. However, what do I study? I really don't see myself continuing with Chemical Engineering anymore. And I even find having to sit at an office desk for the rest of my life absolutely daunting. I am not someone to be tied to a computer on a desk. That's not what I want to see myself doing in the future. 

But, not doing that, what can I do? Friends around me have been giving me loads of advice on what I should do. Some say that its a pity to not continue with Chemical Engineering. Some say I should just go ahead and try registering with the local Universities even though I might not necessarily meet the requirements. Some supports my initial idea of changing course in University. I'm so thankful to have them all listening to me and helping me make up my mind but, what do I really want? I don't think its not what I want that I do not know of. I'm just scared and afraid of the uncertainty that i'm facing at the moment.

Will this be the best step that i've taken so far, or will it be the worst mistake that i'll ever make? That to me, is the scariest part of all.

J.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment